Saturday, February 28, 2009

Adding Orthodox Sites and Correcting SideLinks

I am changing the link to Andrea Elizabeth's site to her "wordier blog". Take note as she has some great insights and good conversations transpire there. And she reads alot.


I had the opportunity to meet William(Neo Chalcedonian)when I traveled to Pittsburgh in November to attend the OCA All American Council. We have had several correspondences since then and consider him a friend. He is seeking much and has been gifted with much. Please visit him.



This site is rich in the writings of our Holy Fathers. I have not explored here much but I look forward to.



This one is new and it is in Greek. I have not explored yet.

Orthodox Mission-Ορθόδοξη Ιεραποστολή
πορευθέντες μαθητεύσατε πάντα τα έθνη… ( Ματθ, 28:19).



I will add these site under my sidebar, "Orthodox Blogs" .

No comments: