Friday, February 27, 2009

ORTHODOX NEWS BELOW (and "MAIN POSTS")

Please be sure to scroll down past the Saint or Feast of the day.

After the Saint or Feast of the day I post my "Main Posts". These may be anything including original articles, book reviews, adding new blogs to my web page and just about anything new I may wish the reader to read.

Please note I do not always have "Main Posts" posted. Scrolling further down past my "Main Posts" the reader will find the latest Orthodox News from around the world.

I tend to leave "Main Posts" up for several days but below them will the current news(if any) to be read, so please do.

Sophocles

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture - but where is our favourite sinner?

Sophocles said...

Reverse the view of the picture and you'll see me holding the camera taking the lovely picture.

Anonymous said...

Great blog!. This blog is now on my Favorites list. God Bless!.

Sophocles said...

Thank you and God bless you too.