The fact is that this book has had a major effect on history. Whether it is indeed a forgery, as its detractors claim, or whether it is true as its author claims, peoples' ideas have been set into motion as a result of this collection of these protocols and perhaps to understand the previous century and the one we are now in it is necessary to read such a book to see what, if any, effect this book may have had.
I myself will offer no comment except to note that the protocols have a very detailed and profound understanding of the human condition and in a C.S. Lewis, Screwtape Letters type of way, the Protocols view the human being in the reverse of the Benevolent God Who desires the healing of the human being through union with Himself and Who accurately expounds on the human condition so as to bring about this healing.
In the Protocols we have the same viewing of the fallen condition which is prone to sin and error but with the aim of exploiting this weakness to bring about the subjugation of the human being using this understanding of the psychology of the fallen human condition against itself. There is a certain wisdom in these protocols which surprised me.
Also, interestingly, Plato's Republic came to mind when I read this book. As the reader may know, in his work, Plato argued that Rule should be in the hands of a born and bred Philosopher King whose rule alone should be desired over the other forms of government he speaks of in descending value from the Philosopher King: Tyranny(and remember that a "tyrant", in the ancient Greek usage of this word denotes something other what a modern user of this word means, Oligarchy(the rule of the few) and in Plato's mind the worst form of government, Democracy.
Along these lines, it must be noted that in the aim of the protocols there is also manifested a certain desire by those orchestrating the events to bring about the good of those to be ruled for their own good as they, if left to themselves cannot rule. So the "takeover" is viewed in a "positive"light by the one being instructed in the protocols for the ultimate good of those to be ruled who cannot, because of an inherent weakness, rule themselves.
I will over the course of time print all the protocols. It is a fascinating work. I will preface each post with the above primer I have provided.
Protocol VI1. We shall soon begin to establish huge monopolies, reservoirs
of colossal riches, upon which even large fortunes of the
GOYIM will depend to such an extent that they will go to the
bottom together with the credit of the States on the day after
the political smash ... (Compulsory superannuation, Social
2. You gentlemen here present who are economists, just strike
an estimate of the significance of this combination! ...
3. In every possible way we must develop the significance of
our Super-Government by representing it as the Protector and
Benefactor of all those who voluntarily submit to us.
4. The aristocracy of the GOYIM as a political force, is dead -
We need not take it into account; but as landed proprietors they
can still be harmful to us from the fact that they are self-
sufficing in the resources upon which they live. It is essential
therefore for us at whatever cost to deprive them of their land.
This object will be best attained by increasing the burdens upon
landed property - in loading lands with debts. These measures
will check land-holding and keep it in a state of humble and
5. The aristocrats of the GOYIM, being hereditarily incapable
of contenting themselves with little, will rapidly burn up and
WE SHALL ENSLAVE GENTILES6. At the same time we must intensively patronize trade and
industry, but, first and foremost, speculation, the part played by
which is to provide a counterpoise to industry: the absence of
speculative industry will multiply capital in private hands and
will serve to restore agriculture by freeing the land from
indebtedness to the land banks. What we want is that industry
should drain off from the land both labor and capital and by
means of speculation transfer into our hands all the money of
the world, and thereby throw all the GOYIM into the ranks of
the proletariat. Then the GOYIM will bow down before us, if
for no other reason but to get the right to exist.
7. To complete the ruin of the industry of the GOYIM we shall
bring to the assistance of speculation the luxury which we have
developed among the GOYIM, that greedy demand for luxury
which is swallowing up everything. WE SHALL RAISE THE
RATE OF WAGES WHICH, HOWEVER, WILL NOT
BRING ANY ADVANTAGE TO THE WORKERS, FOR, AT
THE SAME TIME, WE SHALL PRODUCE A RISE IN
PRICES OF THE FIRST NECESSARIES OF LIFE,
ALLEGING THAT IT ARISES FROM THE DECLINE OF
AGRICULTURE AND CATTLE-BREEDING: WE SHALL
FURTHER UNDERMINE ARTFULLY AND DEEPLY
SOURCES OF PRODUCTION, BY ACCUSTOMING THE
WORKERS TO ANARCHY AND TO DRUNKENNESS
AND SIDE BY SIDE THEREWITH TAKING ALL
MEASURE TO EXTIRPATE FROM THE FACE OF THE
EARTH ALL THE EDUCATED FORCES OF THE "GOYIM."
8. IN ORDER THAT THE TRUE MEANING OF THINGS MAY NOT STRIKE THE "GOYIM" BEFORE THE PROPER TIME WE SHALL MASK IT UNDER AN ALLEGED ARDENT DESIRE TO SERVE THE WORKING CLASSES AND THE GREAT PRINCIPLES OF POLITICAL ECONOMY ABOUT WHICH OUR ECONOMIC THEORIES ARE CARRYING ON AN ENERGETIC PROPAGANDA.
Protocol VII1. The intensification of armaments, the increase of police
forces - are all essential for the completion of the
aforementioned plans. What we have to get at is that there
should be in all the States of the world, besides ourselves, only
the masses of the proletariat, a few millionaires devoted to our
interests, police and soldiers.
2. Throughout all Europe, and by means of relations with
Europe, in other continents also, we must create ferments,
discords and hostility. Therein we gain a double advantage. In
the first place we keep in check all countries, for they will
know that we have the power whenever we like to create
disorders or to restore order. All these countries are
accustomed to see in us an indispensable force of coercion. In
the second place, by our intrigues we shall tangle up all the
threads which we have stretched into the cabinets of all States
by means of the political, by economic treaties, or loan
obligations. In order to succeed in this we must use great
cunning and penetration during negotiations and agreements,
but, as regards what is called the "official language," we shall
keep to the opposite tactics and assume the mask of honesty
and complacency. In this way the peoples and governments of
the GOYIM, whom we have taught to look only at the outside
whatever we present to their notice, will still continue to accept
us as the benefactors and saviours of the human race.
UNIVERSAL WAR3. We must be in a position to respond to every act of
opposition by war with the neighbors of that country which
dares to oppose us: but if these neighbors should also venture
to stand collectively together against us, then we must offer
resistance by a universal war.
4. The principal factor of success in the political is the secrecy
of its undertakings: the word should not agree with the deeds of
5. We must compel the governments of the GOYIM to take
action in the direction favored by our widely conceived plan,
already approaching the desired consummation, by what we
shall represent as public opinion, secretly promoted by us
through the means of that so-called "Great Power" - THE
PRESS, WHICH, WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS THAT MAY
BE DISREGARDED, IS ALREADY ENTIRELY IN OUR
6. In a word, to sum up our system of keeping the government
of the goyim in Europe in check, we shall show our strength to
one of them by terrorist attempts and to all, if we allow the
possibility of a general rising against us, we shall respond wit!
the guns of America or China or Japan. (The Russo-Japanese
War of 1904-1905-Ed.).
Protocol VIII1. We must arm ourselves with all the weapons which our opponents might employ against us. We must search out in the very finest shades of expression and the knotty points of the lexicon of law justification for those cases where we shall have to pronounce judgments that might appear abnormally audacious and unjust, for it is important that these resolutions should be set forth in expressions that shall seem to be the most exalted moral principles cast into legal form. (Genocide Convention? U.N. Declaration of the Rights of the Child?) Our directorate must surround itself with all these forces of civilization among which it will have to work. It will surround itself with publicists, practical jurists, administrators, diplomats
finally, with persons prepared by a special super-educational training IN OUR SPECIAL SCHOOLS (Rhodes Scholars? London School of Economics?) These persons will have consonance of all the secrets of the social structure, they will know all the languages that can be made up by political alphabets and words; they will be made acquainted with the whole underside of human nature, with all its sensitive chords on which they will have to play. These chords are the cast of
mind of the GOYIM, their tendencies, short-comings, vices and qualities, the particularities of classes and conditions. Needless to say that the talented assistants of authority, of whom I speak, will be taken not from among the GOYIM, who
are accustomed to perform their administrative work without
giving themselves the trouble to think what its aim is, and
never consider what it is needed for. The administrators of the GOYIM sign papers without reading them, (As Margaret Thatcher signed-away British sovereignty by the Maastricht Treaty? As Australian Parliamentarians signed over 2,000 U.N. Treaties ... unread?) and they serve either for mercenary reasons or from ambition.
2. We shall surround our government with a whole world of
economists. That is the reason why economic sciences form the
principal subject of the teaching given to the Jews. Around us
again will be a whole constellation of bankers, industrialists,
capitalists and - THE MAIN THING - MILLIONAIRES,
BECAUSE IN SUBSTANCE EVERYTHING WILL BE
SETTLED BY THE QUESTION OF FIGURES.
3. For a time, until there will no longer be any risk in entrusting
responsible posts in our State to our brother-Jews, we shall put
them in the hands of persons whose past and reputation are
such that between them and the people lies an abyss, persons
who, in case of disobedience to our instructions, must face
criminal charges or disappear - this in order to make them
defend our interests to their last gasp.
Protocol IX1. In applying our principles let attention be paid to the character of the people in whose country you live and act; a general, identical application of them, until such time as the people shall have been re-educated to our pattern, cannot have success. But by approaching their application cautiously you will see that not a decade will pass before the most stubborn character will change and we shall add a new people to the ranks of those already subdued by us.
2. The words of the liberal, which are in effect the words of our sonic watchword, namely, "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity," will, when we come into our kingdom, be changed by us into words no longer of a watchword, but only an expression of idealism, namely, into "The right of liberty, the duty of equality, the ideal of brotherhood." That is how we shall put it, and so we shall catch the bull by the horns ... DE FACTO we re already wiped out every kind of rule except our own, although DE JURE there still remain a good many of them. Nowadays, if any States raise a protest against us it is only PRO FORMA at our discretion and by our direction, for THEIR ANTI-SEMITISM IS INDISPENSABLE TO US FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF OUR LESSER BRETHREN. I will enter into further explanations, for this matter has formed the subject of repeated discussions amongst us.
JEWISH SUPER-STATEOur Super-Government subsists in extra-legal conditions which
3. For us there are not checks to limit the range of our activity.
are described in the accepted terminology by the energetic and
forcible word - Dictatorship. I am in a position to tell you with
a clear conscience that at the proper time we, the law-givers,
shall execute judgment and sentence, we shall slay and we
shall spare, we, as head of all our troops, are mounted on the
steed of the leader. We rule by force of will, because in our
hands are the fragments of a once powerful party, now
vanquished by us. AND THE WEAPONS IN OUR HANDS
ARE LIMITLESS AMBITIONS, BURNING GREEDINESS,
MERCILESS VENGEANCE, HATREDS AND MALICE.
4. IT IS FROM US THAT THE ALL-ENGULFING TERROR
PROCEEDS. WE HAVE IN OUR SERVICE PERSONS OF
ALL OPINIONS, OF ALL DOCTRINES, RESTORATING
MONARCHISTS, DEMAGOGUES, SOCIALISTS,
COMMUNISTS, AND UTOPIAN DREAMERS OF EVERY
KIND. We have harnessed them all to the task: EACH ONE
OF THEM ON HIS OWN ACCOUNT IS BORING AWAY
AT THE LAST REMNANTS OF AUTHORITY, IS
STRIVING TO OVERTHROW ALL ESTABLISHED FORM
OF ORDER. By these acts all States are in torture; they exhort
to tranquility, are ready to sacrifice everything for peace: BUT
WE WILL NOT GIVE THEM PEACE UNTIL THEY
OPENLY ACKNOWLEDGE OUR INTERNATIONAL
SUPER-GOVERNMENT, AND WITH SUBMISSIVENESS.
5. The people have raised a howl about the necessity of settling
the question of Socialism by way of an international
agreement. DIVISION INTO FRACTIONAL PARTIES HAS
GIVEN THEM INTO OUR HANDS, FOR, IN ORDER TO CARRY ON A CONTESTED STRUGGLE ONE MUST HAVE MONEY, AND THE MONEY IS ALL IN OUR HANDS.
6. We might have reason to apprehend a union between the
'clear-sighted" force of the GOY kings on their thrones and the
blind" force of the GOY mobs, but we have taken all the
needful measure against any such possibility: between the one and the other force we have erected a bulwark in the shape of a mutual terror between them. In this way the blind force of the people remains our support and we, and we only, shall provide them with a leader and, of course, direct them along the road that leads to our goal.
7. In order that the hand of the blind mob may not free itself
from our guiding hand, we must every now and then enter into
close communion with it, if not actually in person, at any rate
through some of the most trusty of our brethren. When we are
acknowledged as the only authority we shall discuss with the
people personally on the market, places, and we shall instruct
them on questings of the political in such wise as may turn
them in the direction that suits us.
8. Who is going to verify what is taught in the village schools? But what an envoy of the government or a king on his throne himself may say cannot but become immediately known to the whole State, for it will be spread abroad by the voice of the people.
9. In order to annihilate the institutions of the GOYIM before it is time we have touched them with craft and delicacy, and have taken hold of the ends of the springs which move their
mechanism. These springs lay in a strict but just sense of order: we have replaced them by the chaotic license of liberalism. We have got our hands into the administration of the law, into the conduct of elections, into the press, into liberty of the person, BUT PRINCIPALLY INTO EDUCATION AND TRAINING AS BEING THE CORNERSTONES OF A FREE EXISTENCE.
CHRISTIAN YOUTH DESTROYED10. WE HAVE FOOLED, BEMUSED AND CORRUPTED
THE YOUTH OF THE "GOYIM" BY REARING THEM IN
PRINCIPLES AND THEORIES WHICH ARE KNOWN TO
US TO BE FALSE ALTHOUGH IT IS THAT THEY HAVE
11. Above the existing laws without substantially altering
them, and by merely twisting them into contradictions of
interpretations, we have erected something grandiose in the
way of results. These results found expression in the fact that
the INTERPRETATIONS MASKED THE LAW: afterwards
they entirely hid them from the eyes of the governments owing
to the impossibility of making anything out of the tangled web
12. This is the origin of the theory of course of arbitration.
13. You may say that the GOYIM will rise upon us, arms in
hand, if they guess what is going on before the time comes; but
in the West we have against this a manoeuvre of such appalling
terror that the very stoutest hearts quail - the undergrounds,
metropolitans, those subterranean corridors which, before the
time comes, will be driven under all the capitals and from
whence those capitals will be blown into the air with all their organizations and archives.
Preparing for Power
1. To-day I begin with a repetition of what I said before, and I BEG YOU TO BEAR IN MIND THAT GOVERNMENTS AND PEOPLE ARE CONTENT IN THE POLITICAL WITH OUTSIDE APPEARANCES. And how, indeed, are the GOYIM to perceive the underlying meaning of things when their representatives give the best of their energies to enjoying themselves? For our policy it is of the greatest importance to take cognizance of this detail; it will be of assistance to us when we come to consider the division of authority of property, of the dwelling, of taxation (the idea of concealed taxes), of the reflex force of the laws. All these questions are such as ought not to be touched upon directly and openly before the people. In cases where it is indispensable to touch upon them they must not be categorically named, it must merely be declared without detailed exposition that the principles of contemporary law are acknowledged by us. The reason of keeping silence in this respect is that by not naming a principle we leave ourselves freedom of action, to drop this or that out of it without attracting notice; if they were all categorically named they would all appear to have been already given.
2. The mob cherishes a special affection and respect for the geniuses of political power and accepts all their deeds of violence with the admiring response: "rascally, well, yes, it is
rascally, but it's clever! ... a trick, if you like, but how craftily played, how magnificently done, what impudent audacity!" ...
OUR GOAL - WORLD POWER3. We count upon attracting all nations to the task of erecting
the new fundamental structure, the project for which has been
drawn up by us. This is why, before everything, it is
indispensable for us to arm ourselves and to store up in
ourselves that absolutely reckless audacity and irresistible
might of the spirit which in the person of our active workers
will break down all hindrances on our way.
4. WHEN WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OUR COUP
D'ETAT WE SHALL SAY THEN TO THE VARIOUS
PEOPLES: "EVERYTHING HAS GONE TERRIBLY
BADLY, ALL HAVE BEEN WORN OUT WITH
SUFFERING. WE ARE DESTROYING THE CAUSES OF
YOUR TORMENT - NATIONALITIES, FRONTIERS,
DIFFERENCES OF COINAGES. YOU ARE AT LIBERTY,
OF COURSE, TO PRONOUNCE SENTENCE UPON US,
BUT CAN IT POSSIBLY BE A JUST ONE IF IT IS
CONFIRMED BY YOU BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY TRIAL
OF WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU." ... THEN WILL
THE MOB EXALT US AND BEAR US UP IN THEIR
HANDS IN A UNANIMOUS TRIUMPH OF HOPES AND
EXPECTATIONS. VOTING, WHICH WE HAVE MADE
THE INSTRUMENT WHICH WILL SET US ON THE
THRONE OF THE WORLD BY TEACHING EVEN THE
VERY SMALLEST UNITS OF MEMBERS OF THE
HUMAN RACE TO VOTE BY MEANS OF MEETINGS
AND AGREEMENTS BY GROUPS, WILL THEN HAVE
SERVED ITS PURPOSES AND WILL PLAY ITS PART
THEN FOR THE LAST TIME BY A UNANIMITY OF DESIRE TO MAKE CLOSE ACQUAINTANCE WITH US BEFORE CONDEMNING US.
5. TO SECURE THIS WE MUST HAVE EVERYBODY VOTE WITHOUT DISTINCTION OF CLASSES AND QUALIFICATIONS, in order to establish an absolute majority, which cannot be got from the educated propertied classes. In this way, by inculcating in all a sense of self-importance, we ill destroy among the GOYIM the importance of the family and its educational value and remove the possibility of individual minds splitting off, for the mob, handled by us, will not let them come to the front nor even give them a hearing; it is accustomed to listen to us only who pay it for obedience and attention. In this way we shall create a blind, mighty force which will never be in a position to move in any direction without the guidance of our agents set at its head by us as leaders of the mob. The people will submit to this regime because it will know that upon these leaders will depend its earnings, gratifications and the receipt of all kinds of benefits.
6. A scheme of government should come ready made from one brain, because it will never be clinched firmly if it is allowed to split into fractional parts in the minds of many. It is allowable, therefore, for us to have cognizance of the scheme of action but not to discuss it lest we disturb its artfulness, the interdependence of its component parts, the practical force of secret meaning of each clause. To discuss and make alterations in a labor of this kind by means of numerous votings is to impress upon it the stamp of all ratiocinations and understandings which have failed to penetrate the depth and nexus of its plottings. We want our schemes to be forcible and ably concocted. Therefore WE OUGHT NOT TO FLING
THE WORK OF GENIUS OF OUR GUIDE to the fangs of the mob or even of a select company.
7. These schemes will not turn existing institutions upside
down just yet. They will only effect changes in their economy
and consequently in the whole combined movement of their
progress, which will thus be directed along the paths laid down
in our schemes.
POISON OF LIBERALISM8. Under various names there exists in all countries
approximately one and the same thing. Representation,
Ministry, Senate, State Council, Legislative and Executive
Corps. I need not explain to you the mechanism of the relation
of these institutions to one another, because you are aware of
all that; only take note of the fact that each of the above-named
institutions corresponds to some important function of the
State, and I would beg you to remark that the word "important"
I apply not to the institution but to the function, consequently it
is not the institutions which are important but their functions.
These institutions have divided up among themselves all the
functions of government - administrative, legislative,
executive, wherefore they have come to operate as do the
organs in the human body. If we injure one part in the
machinery of State, the State falls sick, like a human body, and
... will die.
9. When we introduced into the State organism the poison of
Liberalism its whole political complexion underwent a change.
States have been seized with a mortal illness - blood poisoning.
All that remains is to await the end of their death agony.
10. Liberalism produced Constitutional States, which took the place of what was the only safeguard of the GOYIM, namely, Despotism; and A CONSTITUTION, AS YOU WELL KNOW, IS NOTHING ELSE BUT A SCHOOL OF DISCORDS, misunderstandings, quarrels, disagreements, fruitless party agitations, party whims - in a word, a school of everything that serves to destroy the personality of State activity. THE TRIBUNE OF THE "TALKERIES" HAS, NO LESS EFFECTIVELY THAN THE PRESS, CONDEMNED IE RULERS TO INACTIVITY AND IMPOTENCE, and thereby rendered them useless and superfluous, for which reason indeed they have been in many countries deposed. THEN IT WAS THAT THE ERA OF REPUBLICS BECOME POSSIBLE OF REALIZATION; AND THEN IT WAS THAT WE REPLACED THE RULER BY A CARICATURE OF A GOVERNMENT - BY A PRESIDENT, TAKEN FROM THE MOB, FROM THE MIDST OF OUR PUPPET CREATURES, OR SLAVES. This was the foundation of the mine which we have laid under the GOY people, I should rather say, under the GOY peoples.
WE NAME PRESIDENTS11. In the near future we shall establish the responsibility of presidents.
12. By that time we shall be in a position to disregard forms in carrying through matters for which our impersonal puppet will be responsible. What do we care if the ranks of those striving for power should be thinned, if there should arise a deadlock from the impossibility of finding presidents, a deadlock which ill finally disorganize the country? ...
13. In order that our scheme may produce this result we shall
arrange elections in favor of such presidents as have in their
past some dark, undiscovered stain, some "Panama" or other -
then they will be trustworthy agents for the accomplishment of
our plans out of fear of revelations and from the natural desire
of everyone who has attained power, namely, the retention of
the privileges, advantages and honor connected with the office
of president. The chamber of deputies will provide cover for,
will protect, will elect presidents, but we shall take from it the
right to propose new, or make changes in existing laws, for this
right will be given by us to the responsible president, a puppet
in our hands. Naturally, the authority of the presidents will then
become a target for every possible form of attack, but we shall
provide him with a means of self-defense in the right of an
appeal to the people, for the decision of the people over the
heads of their representatives, that is to say, an appeal to that
same blind slave of ours - the majority of the mob.
Independently of this we shall invest the president with the
right of declaring a state of war. We shall justify this last right
on the ground that the president as chief of the whole army of
the country must have it at his disposal, in case of need for the
defense of the new republican constitution, the right to defend
which will belong to him as the responsible representative of
this constitution. (Iran? Grenada? Kuwait? Iraq? Panama?
Somalia? Bosnia? Kosovo? Indonesia?)
14. It is easy to understand that in these conditions the key of
the shrine will lie in our hands, and no one outside ourselves
will any longer direct the force of legislation.
15. Besides this we shall, with the introduction of the new
republican constitution, take from the Chamber the right of
interpolation on government measures, on the pretext of
preserving political secrecy, and, further, we shall by the new constitution reduce the number of representatives to a minimum, thereby proportionately reducing political passions and the passion for politics. If, however, they should, which is hardly to be expected, burst into flame, even in this minimum, we shall nullify them by a stirring appeal and a reference to the majority of the whole people ... Upon the president will depend
the appointment of presidents and vice-presidents of the Chamber and the Senate. Instead of constant sessions of Parliaments we shall reduce their sittings to a few months. Moreover, the president, as chief of the executive power will have the right to summon and dissolve Parliament, and, in the latter case, to prolong the time for the appointment of a new parliamentary assembly. But in order that the consequences of all these acts which in substance are illegal, should not, prematurely for our plans, fall upon the responsibility established by us of the president, WE SHALL INSTIGATE MINISTERS AND OTHER OFFICIALS OF THE HIGHER ADMINISTRATION ABOUT THE PRESIDENT TO EVADE HIS DISPOSITIONS BY TAKING MEASURES OF THEIR OWN, for doing which they will be made the scapegoats in his place ... This part we especially recommend to be given to be played by the Senate, the Council of State, or the Council of ministers, but not to an individual official.
16. The president will, at our discretion, interpret the sense of such of the existing laws as admit of various interpretation; he will further annul them when we indicate to him the necessity to do so, besides this, he will have the right to propose temporary laws, and even new departures in the government constitutional working, the pretext both for the one and the other being the requirements for the supreme welfare of the tate. (Presidential Decrees such as F.D.R. employed to debase the US dollar and steal the gold and to place the U.S. under a permanent State of Emergency and War against its own citizens?)
WE SHALL DESTROY17. By such measure we shall obtain the power of destroying
little by little, step by step, all that at the outset when we enter
on our rights, we are compelled to introduce into the
constitutions of States to prepare for the transition to an
imperceptible abolition of every kind of constitution, and then
the time is come to turn every form of government into OUR
18. The recognition of our despot may also come before the
destruction of the constitution; the moment for this recognition
will come when the peoples, utterly wearied by the
irregularities and incompetence - a matter which we shall
arrange for - of their rulers, will clamor: "Away with them and
give us one king over all the earth who will unite us and
annihilate the causes of disorders - frontiers, nationalities,
religions, State debts - who will give us peace and quiet which
we cannot find under our rulers and representatives."
19. But you yourselves perfectly well know that TO
PRODUCE THE POSSIBILITY OF THE EXPRESSION OF
SUCH WISHES BY ALL THE NATIONS IT IS
INDISPENSABLE TO TROUBLE IN ALL COUNTRIES
THE PEOPLE'S RELATIONS WITH THEIR
GOVERNMENTS SO AS TO UTTERLY EXHAUST
HUMANITY WITH DISSENSION, HATRED, STRUGGLE,
ENVY AND EVEN BY THE USE OF TORTURE, BY
STARVATION, BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES,
BY WANT, SO THAT THE "GOYIM" SEE NO OTHER ISSUE THAN TO TAKE REFUGE IN OUR COMPLETE SOVEREIGNTY IN MONEY AND IN ALL ELSE.
20. But if we give the nations of the world a breathing space the moment we long for is hardly likely ever to arrive.
READ THE PREVIOUS POST IN THIS SERIES: