Sunday, August 10, 2008

Post Listing the Discussions Ensuing from Jay Dyer deciding to remain Roman Catholic

I am posting this for the sake of keeping the sequence of articles originating from Jay's decision to remain in the Roman Catholic Church in a readily available place.

After I wrote my essay on Jay's decision, Scott Carson wrote an essay in response to me.

Scott's doing so had the effect of causing me to put words to random and undeveloped thoughts and musings about the Church and Her Faith. I have done this before but not with the time I spent working on developing the essay which I have been writing these last two weeks or so.

I list now the essays involved in this dialogue thus far. I will be posting the first part of my response to Scott on Monday.

Essay I "My Retraction of Eastern Orthodoxy" by Jay Dyer

Essay II "Farewell" by NeoChalcedonian

Essay III "Jay Dyer Comes Home" by Scott Carson

Essay IV "A Few Kind Words for Jay Dyer(and some random thoughts)" by Sophocles

Essay V " 'Real Catholics' " by Scott Carson

Essay VI "Thoughts on the Orthodox Catholic Faith Part I" by Sophocles

Essay VII "Thoughts on the Orthodox Catholic Faith Part II" by Sophocles

Essay VIII "Jay Dyer at www.nicenetruth.com, tries to refute Fr. John Romanides" by James Kelly

Essay IX "Thoughts on the Orthodox Catholic Faith Part III" by Sophocles

No comments: