Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sophocles interviewed on "Come Receive the Light"

Last week I had the honor and privilege of being interviewed on the program, Come Receive the Light, a weekly show on the Orthodox Christian Network(OCN).

I was asked by Anne, a wonderful lady there, if I would be interested in the interview several weeks ago and I agreed.

Father Chris Metropolis was also very kind and gracious and I am thankful for the opportunity to have been on the program.

My interview is heard at the beginning of this particular program of Come Receive the Light and can be heard here.

I will add a link to the Orthodox Christian Network on my sidebar under "Orthodox Sites of Note".

Please be sure to visit this site often for very good daily, and in the case of Come Receive the Light, weekly, programming.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to hear you tell your story! And it's encouraging to hear how much you love the Church.

Anonymous said...

The last thing we need is you on the radio! Heathen! haha. That was cool to hear your story. I don't remember us ever talking about your story but I know. It's amazing to see the glory of God in His repentant children. God Bless Soph!

-George Demas-

Anonymous said...

(grammar correction for above) But now I know.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the interview!! It's great to hear your story and hopefully will be motivating to some!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Soph for sharing the interview. It was very enlightening and I am so motivated by your story.

God Bless You Soph

Irene

Jean-Michel said...

a very good news indeed, deserved for the works and dedication to holy Orthodoxy

Jean-Michel