Saturday, November 10, 2007

Away for a few days

I am flying up to Montreal, Quebec, Canada to spend some time with family. Especially I go to spend time with Yia Yia(Grandma in Greek) as she is not doing so well. 88 years of age. What a woman.

When I return I will post on this little trip of mine with some thoughts on her and anything else that comes to mind.

I willl update this blog if I find internet access.

All the posts on the Saints from the Calendar have been put together ahead of time so if I have a computer, I will post. I will do my best to update the news from Canada.

Bless all of you.

Yours in Christ,

Sophocles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip!

And thanks for sharing with your online friends.

Sophocles said...

Andrea,

As always, thank you too for being my friend.