Saturday, December 01, 2007

Censored Images of War (part 1)

John of Ad Orientum at http://ad-orientem.blogspot.com/ just posted a piece about Evangelicals and the War in Iraq.

If you have not visited John's blog, I highly recommend it. John is a former Roman Catholic who has become Orthodox and often finds himself defending the Orthodox Faith against his former Roman Catholic faith but does so in a kind and understanding manner.

John also post many interesting articles and takes the time to offer very good commentary on his pieces.

When I saw John's latest post, it prompted me to bring this one out of the archives of unposted posts and to, well, post it.

As you all have noticed, I am not a believer of everything that I'm told by our Mainstream Apparatus and have come to hold strong beliefs which have their roots(I hope) in the Church, Her Scriptures, Her Saints, Her Holy Fathers and Her Holy Ecumenical Councils and all that I resign myself to allow to become an opeerative part of my make up must pass through this filter which is unshakable(it, not me).

No comments: