Kyklos Greek Cafe is very pleased to participate in the making of the film, An Entire Body. The crew for the film will be out on Tuesday November 16 sometime before lunch time, using Kyklos Greek Cafe for one of their scenes.
The people I have spoken with have been very kind and I look forward to Tuesday! I also look forward to seeing the film, not only because of Kyklos' invlolvement, but also I find the the storyline compelling. It promises to be a drama which is well written and the characters are well defined. I like movies like that and think that oftentimes, in many modern movies, characters do not tend to "grab me". So this is welcome indeed in a film.
Click on the link to read the synopsis as well as to see who the actors are and if you are in the neighborhood, stop on by to see the filming(and eat as well!).
How to Successfully Hold an Orthodox Protest Against the Beacon of Hope
Award in NYC
-
A practical guide for Orthodox Christians protesting the Beacon of Hope
Award to Zelensky in New York, with advice on signs, messaging, chants,
media, an...
4 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment