Saturday, February 28, 2009

Catch Up

Ok, to a certain degree I may be accused of having neglected this blog and I can accept that charge. Other than posting the "Saint or Feast of the Day" for many a day now, no other material has been posted.

I have been somewhat active in viewing other blogs once again and sharing some thoughts on several posts I ran across. Doing this I realized I was enjoying myself and that I missed blogging and being involved.

So I guess I will resume posting more frequently. I will not, however, resume posting Orthodox News as I once did. I will resume posting on the books I have read or am reading. In fact I have a stack to review which I will post on a little at a time.

I also have some thoughts I wish to put down regarding the Orthdodox Catholic Church and Her Faith.

My sidebar indicating sites that have mine linked to theirs has grown and I will add these sites to my sidebar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you around again. And I don't think I read that much!