An Angel of Love on Mt. Amomon
-
Gerontissa Makaria (Desipri): Mother of All Who Suffer, Part 2
Nun Alexandra (Markova)
There were many orphans around you. You stroked their hair and smiled...
Mărțișoare cusute manual
-
Mărțișoare confecționate îmbină croșeta cu acul. Dorința mea a fost de a
încerca să cos diverse flori, ca o joacă mai mult, ca o relaxare. Au ieșit
acest...
On the canons
-
Longtime readers will know I enjoy Fr. Sergei Sveshnikov's books and
articles. Enjoy this discussion on the canons from ROCORStudies.
--------------------...
The Catacomb Church (1991)
-
The text below is excerpted from the 2011 book "In the Catacombs" by S.V.
Shumilo:
"Remaining in a position without rights, the Catacomb Church – as in t...
Ascension and Judgment in the Triumphal Entry
-
One of the key features of the Gospels is the many prophecies of Christ
regarding His own passion, death, resurrection, …
Continue reading →
England and Wales, 2019
-
I am back and rested after spending 15 days in the U.K. While I
always enjoy coming home, the truth of the matter is that I was not quite
ready to ...
Exceptions
-
There seems to be a common school of thought that and exception to a canon
permits more exceptions. However, the very nature of an exception is that
it doe...
A Tale of Two Linguists
-
The Second Vatican Council declared the Latin language to be one of the
treasures of the Western Church, and decreed that it would remain the
official lang...
Christmas: the Eternal embraces the Finite
-
*The following is a Christmas-season meditation by Susan Anne, who will be
joining me on this blog as a co-author.*
Beginnings and endings, finite measur...
The Dynamism of Holy Tradition
-
I. How & Why Traditions Are Created “Be imitators of me, just as I also am
of Christ. Now I praise you because you remember me in everything and hold
firml...
Apostleship - A Family Affair?
-
Sometimes I amuse myself by imagining Jesus and the Apostles in situations
they might see if they grew up in the America that I know and love. When I
was a...
No comments:
Post a Comment