Akathist to St John Theristus (The Harvester)
-
Pray the Akathist to Saint John Theristus, the wondrous Harvester of
Calabria, patron of farmers, harvesters, crops, and gardeners. Discover his
miracles...
Robert E Howard Days 2026
-
Originally published on my Substack:
https://cliftondhealy.substack.com/p/robert-e-howard-days-2026?r=2jveu I
write this the day after getting home from Ho...
England and Wales, 2019
-
I am back and rested after spending 15 days in the U.K. While I
always enjoy coming home, the truth of the matter is that I was not quite
ready to ...
Christmas: the Eternal embraces the Finite
-
*The following is a Christmas-season meditation by Susan Anne, who will be
joining me on this blog as a co-author.*
Beginnings and endings, finite measur...
Edinbruh things not mentioned
-
Greyfriars Cemetery where Rowling got some names Ross fountain under the
castle Thistle under St Cuthbert’s St Margaret’s chapel The Fiddler’s Arms
Luke Ga...
Service Interruption notice
-
You may have noticed rigorousintuition.ca is currently down. We're moving
servers. Drew informs me it shouldn't take too long. Perhaps tonight or
tomorrow....
Moving Day
-
I’m beginning to copy some of the articles on ecumenism over to a new blog
called “Eirenikon“, devoted solely to the topic of Orthodox/Catholic
rapprocheme...
No comments:
Post a Comment