Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Adding of a New Blog-Koinonia


Recently I had the opportunity to be invited to Father Gregory Jensen's Blog Koinonia.


Father Jensen says this about himself :
About Me

Fr. Gregory Jensen
Poland, Ohio, United States

"Together with my wife Mary, I entered the Orthodox Church on the Feast of the Dormition of the Theotokos (15 August) in 1991. On the feast of St Nicholas (6 December), 1996, I was ordained to the holy priesthood by His Eminence Metropolitan MAXIMOS of Pittsburgh at St Nicholas Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Pittsburgh. By profession I am a psychologist of religion, by vocation a married priest. For 7 years I served as a mission priest in northern California. Currently, I serve Holy Assumption Orthodox Church, Canton, OH. My wife and I live in the Poland, OH where my wife is a law clerk and I earn my keep as an independent scholar and writer. "
On his blog he often tackles issues relating to the Gospel and the culture within which the Church finds itself in and what effect that may have on the witness of the Church.
Please stop by and engage in what appears will be interesting dialogue.
I will add Koinonia under "Orthodox Blogs" on my sidebar.

No comments: